Marketing Assistant - Guildford, Surrey
Salary £28,000 - £32,000 DOE plus benefits
This role is being offered on a full time basis, with the potential of a Temp - Perm contract
NOT A HYBRID ROLE - Your time will be spent working in the office, which is based in Guildford, Surrey
We have an excellent opportunity for a Marketing Assistant to join a global leader in condensing technology based in Guildford, Surrey. Due to expansion, they now require a Marketing Assistant to work in a fast-paced environment, fulfilling day to day marketing duties to contribute to the company's smooth operation.
The Marketing Assistant will have the following responsibilities / duties:
- Tracking and analysing the performance of advertising campaigns, managing the core functions of the marketing team and ensuring that all marketing material is in line with the company's brand identity.
- Conducting market research withing the heating industry, analysing trends in the market and the competitor's market.
- Monitoring the marketing inbox by phone/email and dealing with queries quickly and efficiently.
- Employ marketing analytic techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc).
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals.
- Assist with creating valuable marketing content, writing marketing literature and deliver promotional presentations.
- Support Marketing team with organising product launches, yearly exhibitions and other yearly events.
- Supporting sales and service team.
- Organising brochures, marketing materials for the sales team.
- Liaise with external marketing agencies to manage company website, social media account, reviews, case studies and ongoing campaigns.
- Daily communication with external agencies.
- Undertake daily marketing administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the marketing department activities.
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors.
- As part of a team, play a pro-active role in achieving personal and group objectives. Within marketing to be able to communicate effectively ideas, views, and initiatives with team members and management.
- Support Marketing Manager in organising various projects and setting up promotional events.
- Make communication with internal departments and external clients when appropriate.
- Other HOC duties as advised by Marketing Manager.
The Marketing Assistant should have the following skills / experience:
- Proven experience or recent internship in the marketing industry is advantageous.
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate.
- Demonstrate ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines.
- Exquisite communication and people skills.
- Good understanding and experience working with MS office, marketing computer software, adobe programmes and online applications.
- Ability to work as a team and individually.
- Good knowledge of market research, strategies and databases.
- Highly motivated, with the willingness to learn new processes and adapt to changes.
- Ability to learn quickly, retain knowledge and work on own initiative to make decisions quickly and efficiently.
- Attention to detail.
- Must be able to communicate at all levels across the business.
- Strong communication, listening and organisational skills.
What's on Offer
- Onsite parking
- Free lunch allowance
- Sales target gift voucher
- Employee birthday gift voucher £50
- Employee referral programme
- Online discounts and retail benefits platform
- Company Pension (after 3 months)
- Private Health Insurance (after a continuous 2 years' service with the company)
- Annual leave 22 days, rising to additional year after 2 years' service
Please note, benefits will only be appliable when a permanent position is offered and accepted
Job number: BT-0183
Bluetree Recruits Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age and other protected status as required by applicable law. We can only consider applications from candidates who are eligible to work in the UK.
Bluetree offers a referral fee of £200 worth of M&S Vouchers for candidates placed with our clients who successfully complete their probation period.