Multi-skilled Shift Engineer Hillingdon
Permanent role for a Multi-skilled Engineer, The Successful candidates will work on a 4 on 4 off shift pattern, which will rotate between Days & Nights.
To ensure success as a maintenance electrician, you should have high-level problem-solving skills, extensive experience working with industrial electrical systems, and good communication skills. Ultimately, a top-class maintenance electrician ensures the smooth running of a building's electrical system and resolves issues quickly and efficiently.
- PMM / Reactive
- Troubleshooting system failures.
- Conducting maintenance repairs on old or faulty fixtures.
- Responding to fault requests.
- Providing suggestions for equipment replacement.
- Writing electrical maintenance reports.
- Adhering to safety and performance standards.
- Proven work experience as a Maintenance Electrician.
- Routinely inspecting electrical systems such as wiring, fixtures, and appliances.
- Identifying faults or hazards.
- Good communication skills.
Experience working in a critical engineering environment (i.e. banks, data centres Logistics or Building Service etc.) is desirable
- Electrical Fault finding
- Mechanical repairs
- Conveyor Systems
- Electrical fault repair
Qualifications and ExperienceCity and Guilds or ONC/HNC appropriate Engineering discipline. Core disciplines being Electrical, Mechanical, Electronic, Building Services / HVAC. Accredited Technician apprenticeship scheme or equivalent experience. 18th Edition Full UK driving licence is desirable