Help at Home is hiring Licensed Practical Nurses in your community TODAY!$2,000 hiring bonus for all new Licensed Practical Nurses!Starting pay $28 per client visit!Hiring part-time, create your own schedule between the hours 7am-7pm!We offer weekly pay!
Start your career with the nation's leading provider of in-home support to seniors and become a hero for someone in your community.
At Help at Home, our LPNs focus on performing in-home admissions, in-home supervisory visits, office duties, and semi-annual or annual on-site assessments of field caregivers. Our LPNs are dedicated to ensuring compliance with the client assessment of need and service plan standards governing the provision of Medicaid Waiver programs. Benefits
Help at Home strives to be an employer of choice in your community and our employees are the foundation of our work. Eligible staff have the opportunity to enroll in a wide variety of benefit programs including 401K eligible, along with lucrative bonuses in certain areas.
We offer a variety of in-depth training opportunities in order to provide our staff with the tools to be successful. Help at Home also offers strong career path possibilities for those employees who are committed to growing within the organization. Join us today and become a Help at Home Hero!A typical day for a Licensed Practical Nurse includes:
In order to be eligible for this role, you should have:
- Implement care service plans for our clients following client assessments and admissions.
- Assisting with and overseeing our field staff, ensuring successful implementation of new Medicaid Waiver programs.
- Ensuring quality care is delivered to our clients by creating, implementing, monitoring and enforcing quality assurance policies and procedures.
- A current LPN license
- A valid driver's license
- Access to insured and reliable transportation
- Ability to travel within the surrounding counties between the hours of 8am - 5pm
- Previous in-home care experience is helpful
Licensed Practical Nurses must comply with state background screening requirements. Compensation, benefits, time off and bonuses vary by state and location, so please ask for complete details at your interview.