Our Litigators make a real difference to both clients and colleagues:
As an experienced member of the team, you will be in the ideal position to ensure a positive outcome for your clients, guiding them through the litigation process, ensuring we maximise the outcome via your claims handling and advocacy. We will also look to you to share your knowledge, acting as a mentor and supporting the development of less experienced colleagues.
We know this role will appeal to a Litigator who:
- Wants an opportunity to shape and implement litigation strategy on cases as they progress
- Is passionate about client care
- Excellent communications skills when dealing with clients, colleagues and suppliers
- Thrives on negotiation with third party representatives and motivated by delivering a positive outcome
- Already has a great understanding of court processes and a successful track record
- Has a detailed knowledge of litigation
- Has experience of telephone hearings/hearings and/or advocacy techniques
- Is ready to develop their knowledge further by taking on a fresh challenge
We offer our Litigators:
- Continued professional development and training via our in-house Learning & Development Team, your Team Manager and other experienced colleagues
- A wide variety of internal progression opportunities
- A flexible working pattern, including working from home
- A high quality caseload, using market leading systems to progress your workload
In return for your commitment and expertise, we offer:
- A competitive salary dependant on your experience
- Bonus scheme, with the potential to boost your salary by up to £2,500 per annum.
- 31 days holiday, increasing to a maximum of 35 (This includes 8 bank/public holidays)
- Life Assurance of 2x basic salary and pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme and travel loans.
- A "Recommend a Friend" bonus scheme
- Salary Sacrifice Car Scheme
- Save as you earn Share Save scheme
- A great mix of flexible, office and home-based working options to give you a great work life balance
- A fantastic City Centre location right by Queens Street Station, 10 min walk from Cardiff Central if you wish to be based out of the office
If you like what we have to offer and want to hear more, please apply today!