Our client are a Legal 500 regional law firm, who are progressive and ambitious. Due to growth they have an opportunity for an experienced, self-sufficient and dynamic legal secretary to support thier Agricultural team. Hybrid working is on offer.Tasks include:
- Providing typing, secretarial and administrative support
- Make appointments, arrange meetings and maintain office diaries as required
- Efficient management of client/matter files
- Prepare all correspondence and documents through audio-typing and word processing
- Operate case management system, including storing documents electronically
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent computer literacy, with strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Typing speed of at least 65 wpm
- Effectively communicate and work in a team environment
- Excellent organisation and priority skills
- Evidence of problem solving "can-do" attitude, and the ability to demonstrate a basic knowledge of fee-earners work
- Experience as a legal secretary, including the use of a digital dictation tool
- Hybrid working
- Membership of the Firm's Personal Pension Plan
- Income protection, Health Insurance
- Group Life Assurance
- Private Health Scheme
- Buy and sell holiday
- Car Parking
If you like the look of this roles apply now.
Alternatively for further information and a confidential discussion please contact Hollie Preston at Errington Legal Recruitment.
Please be aware that salaries listed are estimates based on market averages and may vary dependent on experience.