Legal Advisory - Contract - London - £850 (Inside IR35) - 6 months
Harvey Nash are currently supporting a Global Tier 1 Investment Bank with the requirement to hire an experienced Legal Advisory contractor to support Senior Counsel on key major regulatory, transformational and business change projects globally.
- £850 p/day (Inside IR35 via Umbrella)
- Canary Wharf (2-3 days on site p/week)
- 6 months (with view to extend)
- Supporting Senior Counsel in providing regulatory advice on certain regulatory and business change projects.
- Instructing, liaising with, and working with external counsel to produce legal advice on a variety of complex areas of regulation.
- Effectively reviewing, summarising and sharing such legal advice appropriately with internal stakeholders.
- Liaising and coordinating with business stakeholders, Country Counsel and Product Legal teams on behalf of Senior Counsel.
- Tracking EMEA regulatory developments and industry advocacy positions with respect to digital assets and payments related developments.
- Attending internal and industry working groups, focusing on digital asset and payments related advocacy.
- Experience in banking and finance transactional legal work preferred.
- Knowledge of financial services regulation preferred.
- Experience working in a major bank preferred.
- A law degree obtained in the United Kingdom, United States or another common law or civil law jurisdiction.
If you meet the above criteria, please submit your CV via the link to be considered.