Salary: £36,000 - £40,000About the role
This hands on, fast paced role is all about ensuring the training team design and deliver outstanding learning solutions that really engage our colleagues within Charitable Operations.
In summary you will be delivering capabilities, skills and competencies to all our colleagues within Charitable Operations with a real focus on first class experience for our Beneficiaries.
What you'll be doing:
- Lead and inspire a team of 6, ensuring that they are developed, coached and motivated to provide innovative and effective learning solutions.
- Ensure Charitable Operations colleagues receive first class learning solutions that are aligned to the organisations goals.
- Design and deliver innovative blended learning solutions for new entrants, in role development and internal progression programmes.
- Work with Human Resources to identify external training which will support our colleagues in other areas of personal development.
- Project lead for all things training related.
- Measure and evaluate the success of training provided.
- Report on the ROI for all training activities.
- Prioritise, plan and organise team workloads to ensure that resources are utilised in the most effective and efficient way to exceed the needs of our stakeholders.
- Be a role model of our values and behaviours - reinforcing these within your team and across the business.
- Responsible for Knowledge Base - ensuring Charitable Operation colleagues have up-to-date, easy to find and relevant product knowledge materials.
- Business partner with stakeholders ensuring a collaborative approach is taken to all things training.
What will make you great in this role?
- Be a strong communicator and team player.
- Love working in a fast paced environment with plenty of change.
- Experienced people manager with a passion for setting people up for success.
- You will be proactive and excel when you have autonomy.
- Proven experience in managing a team ideally within contact centre.
- Strong knowledge of the full training cycle.
- Customer Service design and delivery skills.
- Management development design and delivery skills.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
Nice to haves:
- Professional L&D qualification.
- Call Centre/Contact Centre experience.
- LMS implementation.
- Storyline/articulate 360.
- Adobe creative cloud.
Reporting lines and relationships:
Reports to: Learning and Development Manager.
Key relationships: Quality and Coach Team Manager and Operational Managers.
Direct reports: 6.
- The role is based In Harlow, Essex at Motability's offices, easily commutable from London, 30 minutes from Liverpool Street station or 18 minutes from Tottenham Hale station.
- We offer blended working within this role after a successful training and probation period.
?? WHAT MOTABILITY CAN OFFER YOU ??
A career with Motability can offer you so much more than earning potential. We pride ourselves in offering some fantastic benefits and a culture to match, some of which includes;
?? Holiday - 26 Days + 8 Bank Holidays, increasing to 28 days after 5 years' service
?? Health and Wellbeing - We offer private health care with BUPA alongside an Employee Assistance Programme, eye tests, flu vaccinations, enhanced sick pay and discounted corporate gym membership. We take your physical AND Mental Health seriously, with our dedicated mental health first aiders you will have support and understanding from your colleagues.
?? Family Friendly - We offer enhanced Parental Leave inclusive of Adoption Pay and we understand that families require flexibility, we provide time off for dependants, flexible working hours and the option to work from home. Life Assurance is 4 x your salary.
?? Diversity and Inclusion - We value everyone's unique qualities and celebrate having a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone feels safe to be their authentic selves, no matter their age, ethnicity, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, neurodiversity or otherwise. This is embedded in to our values and we celebrate our differences and create awareness throughout the year.
?? Celebrating Success - We love to recognise people that go above and beyond with our Spotlight Award as well as having team celebrations and social events throughout the year.
?? Our culture - In the Motability office we "dress for our day", it's an incredibly welcoming and inclusive environment where we look to support your career, we offer a mini bus service from Harlow Town centre and station for those using public transport to reach us and there are plenty of free hot beverages for when you arrive.
?? Pension - Up to 15%, inclusive of a 10% non-contributory addition and Motability matching your contributions up to 5%
We are a disability confident employer, feel free to make us aware of any reasonable adjustments you might need.
Due to the number of applications we will only contact those candidates who are successful.