A fast-growing startup in Alpharetta is building first class Data Integration Products that help customers around the globe solve tough problems. They're looking for a Lead .Net Engineer to help architect, build, and test commercial products, as well as engage directly with clients.
This role offers a hybrid work environment, projects in the latest cloud centric technologies, opportunities to connect with clients of diverse background and size, and great benefits (including profit sharing options!)
Candidates must be located in the Atlanta metropolitan area to be considered.
Required Skills & Experience
- 6+ years of professional development with C#, .Net (, MVC, Core a huge plus)
- Experienced in SQL/SQL Server (queries, triggers, and stored procedures)
- Exposure to cloud-based infrastructure (Azure, AWS, GCP)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with building & consuming RestAPIs
- Consulting background/client facing experience a plus
- Experience with other languages & frameworks a plus
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Profit Sharing Options
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis now and in the future.