Are you a talented, high energy individual who wants to be part of a growing company in Fleet, Hampshire?
Do you have experience in an analytical or finance role?
This role is responsible for ensuring the Operations Directors have the most up to date and accurate information available to them in order to make fast paced business critical decisions!
Hybrid role working twice a week in the Fleet office and the other days at home
What does this Junior Finance Business Partner role in Fleet involve?
- This role requires excellent attention to detail and an eye for numbers.
- There will also be an element of finance month end work to do
- Ensuring that the information you have been presenting reconciles and can be relied upon to presentto the wider business including the board of directors.
- Set up new clients within the forecasting and accounting systems.
- Track starters and leavers within the forecast document.
- Work to achieve accurate weekly forecasting data for presentation to the Operations Directors
- Month end accounting reconciliations, including balance sheet, payroll and expenses
What are we looking for?
- Someone who is interested in building upon their successful track record in Finance.
- Has an out-going, dynamic personality.
- Has a "can do" attitude and loves to be challenged.
- Is metrics-oriented, organised and has a need to win.
- Exceptional written, verbal, phone and presentation skills
- Ability to quickly learn new processes.
- No formal accounting qualifications needed but AAT/MAAT or any other finance qualification would be nice