IT PROJECT MANAGER - £55,000 PER ANNUM - HYBRID WORKING
The One Group are delighted to be working alongside one of the UK's largest and most trusted retailers! With around 30 live Projects of varying sizes currently, there is an abundance of work available for a talented IT Project Manager to join an experienced team of other Project Managers.
What will you be doing?
- Providing guidance to Project Teams and communicate with stakeholders throughout the Project life cycle
- Taking responsibility of projects with varying workstreams/budgets
- Ensuring that best practice, project methodologies and organisational procedures are adhered to
- Ensuring the successful delivery of change by working closely with non IT Programme/Project Managers
- Managing the day to-day delivery of the project scope, right the way through to formal handover and closure
What Skills/Experience will I bring?
- A proven track record of successfully delivering projects using Waterfall methodologies (Agile exposure also desirable)
- An ability to engage and communicate with stakeholders
- High organisational and multi-tasking skills
- Ideally, previous experience working within the Technology/Retail sector
- PRINCE2 certification is welcomed but not essential
What are the benefits?
- £55,000 base salary
- Lucrative 10% bonus
- Hybrid/flexible working model
For immediate consideration, apply today with your updated CV or if you'd like some more information, then contact Ricardo at The ONE Group on .
The ONE Group are always on the lookout for great candidates, and we know referrals can be a great way to assist people in their job search. Whether it's a friend, family member or even a colleague, we would love for you to recommend them to us! If your referral is successfully placed, you will be rewarded with vouchers of your choice!