COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS Family Medicine (FM/PC) or Internal Medicine (IM)
- Salary: $325,000 outpatient only; No on-call rotation.
- Schedule: M-Th 8-5 pm, Fridays are a half day
- Relocation up to $5,000
- $20,000 Sign-on Bonus
- CME $2,500 with 5 days
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Social Security replacement plan. Employee contributes 6% of paycheck and employer adds 5% into a 401A & 403B Plan. Employee can also contribute up to IRS limit into a retirement account.
- Malpractice: Malpractice: Tail covered by the client
- Student Loan Repayment through the NHSC Program
- PTO Time: 160 hours (20 days)
RESPONSIBILITIES AND FACILITY DETAILS Family Medicine (FM/PC) or Internal Medicine (IM)
- Work in an outpatient setting; new hospital opened up this year
- Willing to see your own patients in the hospital only if they are admitted
- Clinic expectations: Ramp up to 20 patients per a day in a 5-day workweek average
- No On-Call Required
- Organization has an employed Pediatrician
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS Family Medicine (FM/PC) or Internal Medicine (IM)
- Board Eligible or Board Certified is accepted
- MD/DO is accepted
- Visa candidates are welcome!
COMMUNITY Family Medicine (FM/PC) or Internal Medicine (IM)
- Family-friendly living - 1 hour from Alexandria (metro population 150,000) with an International Airport
- Natchez, MS is across the river
- Enjoy southern dining; a nearby lake and river, golf course, kayak tours, public parks, bicycle trails, canoeing, community events, local shops, a locally owned café that serves freshly roasted premium coffees and loose leaf teas, southern fine dining
- Cost of Living is 21% below the US average
- Our hospital is located in the heart Louisiana within minutes of museums and historic homes, a micro-distillery that produces fine spirits and craft brews, a local family-owned and operated winery, a National Historic Park, a yearly balloon festival, even a casino is 10 minutes away.
REFERENCE NUMBER: 152173
ABOUT DELTA PHYSICIAN PLACEMENT
Delta Physician Placement (DPP), the permanent staffing division of The Delta Companies, identifies qualified Physicians, Advanced Practitioners, Allied Health, and Therapist on behalf of healthcare facilities nationwide. A single point of contact assists you with coordinating communication with the hiring manager, negotiating contractual details, and coordinating any necessary travel. The company has been recognized with several Best of Staffing® Awards. Visit for more information.