Insurance Credit Controller
Contract Type: Permanent
Location : Hybrid flexibility - Colchester & Home
Hours : Mon to Friday - 9:00 to 5:00
The Credit Controller will complete a monthly cycle of tasks that accelerate the collection of premium and manage payment performance in respect of open market, meet pre-agreed targets and SLA's, ensuring that all feedback is appropriately processed and followed up. In addition you'll manage broker relationships and work towards ensuring that all internal and external SLA's, targets and objectives are met.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To interrogate, LAE (the Lloyd's Accounts Enquiry System) and Tracker (the Lloyd's Customer Enquiry System for tracking the progression of inwards submissions through Xchanging) and establish the signing position of each policy.
- Maintain broker and client feedback onto I2Blade and/or Client systems in a timely and efficient manner, ensuring that this is kept up to date and that any unanswered feedback is followed up. Ensure that any required actions are escalated to the account handlers.
- Assist with the preparation, validation and rendering broker statements to ensure they are accurate and current, for use in chasing debt.
- Establish good work relationships with brokers, including attending and leading meetings in line with the departments Broker Meeting Strategy.
- Ensure feedback received is comprehensive and addresses all criteria thus providing dashboard users with a true and accurate position.
- Monitoring and chasing of all methods of placement to ensure prompt settlement of premium by telephone, email and meeting.
- Work to all internal and external SLA's.
- To ensure that all client queries / requests are appropriately logged in accordance with current procedures and to maintain appropriate records relative to all processes undertaken.
- Other duties as required
Skills & Experience Required
- Experience of working within the Lloyd's insurance Market.
- Experience in IBA/ Credit Control.
- Experience in using Lloyd's Account Enquiry and Tracker - Desirable
- Ability to work to tight deadlines within a team environment, with good organisational, communication and presentation skills.
- Good numerical skills, with the ability to work accurately and showing attention to detail.
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.