Juice Recruitment is delighted to be working in an exclusive partnership with a leading, online retail business. They are looking to bring on an Inbound Advisor to join their vibrant and dynamic team.
The position is working for an organisation who are passionate about providing a supportive, rewarding and dynamic working environment for its employees - who in return provide a first-class customer experience to each and every client; building strong, long lasting professional relationships.
You will be taking inbound calls from existing and prospective customers regarding an extensive product range, with the overall objective of booking an appointment for an experienced sales advisor to offer an inhouse demonstration and quote. On top of your basic salary, there is also great earning potential for all the sales appointments you book in.
Key duties of the role will involve:
- Taking inbound calls to people enquiring about the products
- Responding to leads from the website and adverts
- Booking sales appointments
- Effectively and professionally handling queries and complaints
- Confident communicator with the ability to build a professional yet relaxed rapport at all levels
- A calm and unflappable nature
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent work ethic and hunger for success
The company offers excellent training, with a dedicated inhouse learning and development trainer, you will be given all the tools to succeed from day one, with ongoing support and guidance as and when you need it.
Not only will be joining an extremely social and dynamic team who enjoy drinks after work and social events, the company itself offer great progression routes and personal development. Once you re through the door, the potential is endless.
If this sounds like the next step for you, then please get in touch with Abi for immediate consideration!
Salary: £20k (OTE £35,000)