Do you have experience in implementing the Human Factors Management System?
You will required to role this out across the company and provide support to ensure quality and consistency.
Your main focus will be to review existing operations, minimising human error, in emergency situations as well as working in new projects.
- 35 days annual leave
- Annual pay review
- Annual bonus
- One of the UK's leading pensions
Tasks will include:
- risk assessments
- human error reduction
- task analysis
- alarm handling
- incident investigation
You will need to ideally be:
- degree qualified in a relevant subject
- a member of the Ergonomic Society
- experienced in applying and regulating these activities
- well versed in process and occupational safety
- able to analyse complex problems
- able to facilitate the risk assessment process
Please apply for a more in depth discussion.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.