£16.48 per hour
(Dependent on hours worked and experience level)
O/T Available at Increased Rates!
Hours of Work:
Full continental four on four off day shift - 6:00 am - 6:00 pm (30 mins unpaid lunch)
You must only apply if you have relevant Engineering Qualifications such as: NVQ/City and Guilds Level 2 or above in HGV Mechanics, IRTEC or Mechanical Engineering (Military equivalent is also acceptable)
We are searching for Motivated, Reliable and Hard-Working HGV Technicians who will be based from
our client's depot in St Helen's (Lea Green)
Our client is a franchised Scania dealership which has 5 depots throughout the North West of England all operate 24 hours, Monday to Friday and Saturday mornings. Their modern facilities include leading-edge vehicle technology and diagnostic equipment, an extensive selection of trucks, coaches, buses and trailer units to work on and a structured personal training and development program, tailored to each individual.
The company offers excellent working conditions and individual development programs. They value each and every one of their employees and their aim is to retain, develop and promote their employees from within and they have successfully achieved this with current staff developing within their existing roles, progressing through to management or alternative roles.
The role of HGV Technician will involve:
- Being responsible for carrying out diagnostics, inspections, service routines, repairs and testing of vehicles in a professional and safe manner, with the most effective use of your time
- Report findings and carrying out all repairs to the current manufacturer's standards
- Reporting to the shift supervisor
- Investigating and diagnosing faults
- Observe Health and Safety rules
- Liaising with the parts department effectively
- Increased holiday days with length of service
- Life insurance (2 x annual salary)
- Contributory Pension
- Childcare vouchers
Scania Reward System Offerings:
- Gym Membership
- Retail discounts for a variety of stores
- Cashback for online purchases
- Cinema tickets and other forms of entertainment
- Discount codes for food outlets such as Bella Italia
- (AND MORE!)
Our client very much prides itself on achieving high standards of workmanship, customer satisfaction and health and safety. They are looking for a team player to fill this role who will be flexible and able to work to tight deadlines. You must be able to adopt a hands-on approach to all aspects of the role to ensure continued high levels of work are carried out right, first time and have a stable career background.