My Elmbridge based client is currently looking for a Green Spaces Development Officer to join their team.
You will be responsible for the development and delivery of green space projects in accordance with project planning principles, procurement rules, health and safety regulations and the company's financial and contract standing orders.
Your duties will include:
- Ensuring that all projects are developed in conjunction with internal colleagues, residents and partners and take on board their views in developing final proposals for each project
- Project managing the delivery of all capital projects from designing schemes, obtaining prices, applying for internal and external funding through to procuring services and project managing the delivery of schemes
- Supporting the Green Spaces Manager in the provision of advice and guidance on green space matters to all relevant shareholders including residents, users, members and external organisations
- Researching and preparing reports, strategies, prorgrammes and budgets as required
You must have:
- A qualification or equivilent in Horticulture or Landscape Management
- Project Management experience
- Full Uk driving licence with own transport