TRAINEE/GRADUATE RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT
Salary: £25,000 basic and OTE of £40,000 year 1, OTE £60,000 year 2, OTE £80,000 year 3.
Over two decades, my client has grown into one of the top IT Recruitment firms in the city with an impressive array of clients. They attract some of the top sales talent to work for them by offering competitive packages, superb career prospects and progression, extensive training and mentoring scheme in a vibrant and extremely busy market place. They provide you with all the tools you need to succeed -the rest is down to you.
Personality traits they want to see from you
- Confident individuals who believe in their own abilities.
- Hungry, dynamic, motivated candidates who want to be successful in sales and earn large commission cheques.
- Someone who is comfortable selling face to face and on the phone alike.
- Someone who has experience of sales in a role very similar to Recruitment.
- Someone who can demonstrate they have gone the extra mile to achieve success and will stay until the work is completed.
- Someone who can demonstrate they have a real competitive streak and a burning desire to be the best.
- Someone that can make you smile when you meet them face to face or on the phone. It is important in sales that people enjoy dealing with you.
- Individuals who can show they have worked in a KPI driven, demanding environment in the past.
The Role (my client s expectations)
- To fully understand the recruitment lifecycle- from candidate search and selection, lead generation, to pitching, winning and writing new business.
- Integrate well into the team.
- To have hit your target and made your first high achiever's "Lunch Club"
- To have fully understood the technology you recruit for and present to the Company your knowledge
- Demonstrate understanding of professional selling skills -show your ability to sell exclusivity/meetings/interview slots to candidates.
- Demonstrate an understanding of their own business and have the ability to be able to forecast results/understand future recruitment plans of their clients.
- Conduct effective negotiations with candidates and clients
If you are up for a challenge and want to work in a dynamic, driven and vibrant sales environment where your earning potential is uncapped then this is the role for you. My client is holding interviews over the next couple of weeks.
SW6 Associates recruit into a range of specialist areas of recruitment consultancy such as;
Technology Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Finance Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Oil Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Gas Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Energy Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, IT Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Management Consultant Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Engineering Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, SAP Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, HR Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Legal Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Paralegal Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant