General Restaurant Manager
Here at Prezzo, we celebrate the joy of Italian dining; thisstarts in the kitchen and ends with the service. Every customer should leavewanting to come back again.
That's why we're looking for a new General Manager to joinour Prezzo family to help us continue offering the best possible customerexperience.
First, let us introduce ourselves
We opened ourfirst restaurant in New Oxford Street, London, in 2000. Since then, we'vebecome one of the most well-known and loved Italian dining restaurants on thehigh street. We're all about bringing people together to enjoy deliciousItalian classics, in beautiful settings - whatever the occasion.
We're proud tohave won awards in 2021 for Fair Employment at the Youth Friendly EmployerAwards, the International Green Apple Award for Environmental Best Practice,the "Best Pizza Restaurant - Chain" at the PAPA Industry Awards, andfinalists for the National Recycling Awards.
We also have abig focus on mental health and wellbeing, and we're proud to have beenaccredited with the London Health Workplace Award Foundation Level, and to havebeen finalists for the "Best Mental Health Strategy" at the Employee BenefitsAwards 2021, and "Best use of Benefits Technology" at the Employee BenefitsAwards 2022.
- Structured career developmentopportunities
- Training provided from Day 1
- Free meals during shifts
- Flexible working pattern
- 50% staff discounts at all Prezzo andother amazing retail offers
- Uncapped refer a friend scheme: earn upto £1000 for each friend successfully referred
- Wagestream membership - our financialwellbeing platform
- Life Assurance
- Free 24/7 access to online GP services, legalsupport and financial and debt management
- Grazie! - Our reward and recognitionplatform
- Dedicated wellbeing and mental health support
As a General Manager you will...
- Be proudly in charge of your restaurant
- Report to your Operations Manager
- Drive sales
- Be passionate about great service
- Lead the team by example
- Play a crucial role in helping us achieve ourmission of becoming the UK's favourite Italian
- Ensure every customer leaves happy, wanting toreturn.
At Prezzo we want to create a genuinely inclusiveworkplace, where we embrace the differences of all our colleagues and celebratediversity. We love to see applications from under-represented groups andwelcome applications from individuals, regardless of their background . Prezzojoined the Sustainable Restaurant Association (SRA) in 2011.