We are supporting a market leading FMCG business in recruiting into a new role within their IT team. The client are a market leading brand, with 30 sites around the UK including around 20 depots distributing their products to well over 15000 stores. In order to meet these requirements distribution and logistics is key and this role will take a lead on ensuring the business are making best use of the software and systems available to them. The Role
Are you an SAP Logistics Consultant or an experienced Business Analyst specialising in SAP Warehouse Management, working within an FMCG multi-site organisation and looking for your next challenge?We have a new opportunity for a logistics specialist with extensive experience of warehouse and distribution technologies to support the transformation of our clients national distribution and warehouse network. This is a great opportunity for you to work as part of a highly skilled and well-established IT team that are dedicated to executing technology projects throughout our national network in the UK, therefore you ll be able to travel nationally as part of your role and support sites in using the systems we provide.You ll have a strong drive to identify opportunities for improvement and be keen to develop your career to build your skills and knowledge in an exciting and fast paced environment.We are looking for an SAP Functional Consultant who will be able to establish effective business relationships with the distribution leadership team and work alongside our national network of site-based distribution and warehouse teams. You will also be managing relationships with third party support partners and the wider IT teams.You will be able to identify and implement solutions that will and add value to your business area delivered through new and improved applications. By working closely with developers and external consultants, using your expertise and guidance you will provide forward thinking solutions to the business. You will be required to define and implement solutions through robust change management processes whilst ensuring the smooth running of IT services in your business area with minimal disruption, therefore reducing recurring issues.The Person
- An experienced Business Analyst/Functional Consultant with experience within a fast-paced FMCG multi-site business
- Strong SAP Warehouse Management knowledge and great functional knowledge of distribution processes
- Experienced in mapping processes and the ability to translate business challenges to IT requirements
- Excellent communication skills to work with internal stakeholders and on occasion, retailers and customers.
- Calm and logical approach to solve problems under pressure
- Will be able to effectively identify, create and implement innovative IT solutions for the business.
- Excellent relationship building qualities, with the ability to work effectively with diverse groups.
- Great team player and able to work closely within the cross functional applications team of IT Business Analysts
- A strong business analyst background combined with key stakeholder management.
- Robust approach to change and incident management
You will need to be able to travel within the role, working with teams at sites based around the UK. As a result the role does come with company car as part of the benefits package along with salary of up to £65,000