Internal Medicine opening in Rockford, Illinois. Overview
- Opportunity for a Family Medicine, Med/Peds, or Internal Medicine physician to join our dedicated primary care team of physicians and advanced practice providers to serve a growing community and patient base in Rockford, Illinois.
- This is an outpatient only position.
- A physician with quality medical training who is Board Certified or Board Eligible is required.
- Call is light and infrequent.
- Competitive base salary plus incentives
- Residency/Training Stipend Available
- 4 weeks paid vacation and 6 paid holidays
- 480 hours sick time/year
- Generous signing bonus
- Student Loan repayment and financial counseling
- Paid occurrence based malpractice, CME, association membership dues
- Health, life, and dental insurance, retirement plan, and paid relocation
- Career Development through our Physician Leadership Academy
- The Rockford region is home to a great variety of residential opportunities and is consistently ranked among the top five metropolitan areas in the United States for affordable housing.
- The Rockford Park District has over 150 public parks, 10 golf courses and more than 7,000 acres of land, providing residents abundant space to bike, hike, swim, boat, picnic, camp and fish.
- Known as the City of Gardens, Rockford boasts one of the top two Japanese gardens in North America plus several arboretums, botanical gardens and conservatories.
- Education: Doctorate Licenses/Certifications: Physician Licensed to practice medicine in current state.
- Board certified or board eligible in the appropriate specialty (ies).
- Obtain and maintain medical staff membership and appropriate privileges.
- Must be eligible as a provider for Medicare, Medicaid, and other federal health programs.
- Physician shall meet all qualifications to participate in OSF's programs for professional malpractice and other liability coverage.
- Licensed by the Federal Drug Enforcement Administration and the State of Illinois to prescribe narcotics, if applicable.
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide patient care aligned to the preferences, goals, and needs of the patients served
EOE Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled