Job Title: Executive Assistant
Role Type: Full-time, 3-6 months (to be reviewed)
Hours: 0900 to 1700, Monday to Friday
Base: Opportunity for a hybrid arrangement after the initial first few weeks
Hourly Rate: £20.76ph
My client is looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to support the Trust's Executive Directors.
Your main focus would be to enhance the Executive Director's effectiveness by providing information management support and in representing the Executive at all times.
Duties include but are not limited to
- Diary Management
- Email management
- Receiving and actioning all correspondence and enquiries into the Executive Director's office
- Meeting agenda preparations, transcribing and minute taking
- Working alongside the Corporate Governance Team, ensuring that agenda items and presentations are delivered in a timely manner
- Liaising with Trust Board members and colleagues in creating and delivering Trust Board documents, being able to exercise discretion when required
- Project Management Lead
- Previous experience as an Executive Assistant at Board Level required
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. Please apply now using the link on this role and one of us will be in touch should your application become successful
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.