Are you an events professional looking for the next step in their career?
Or are you looking to get back in to events after the pandemic?
The events industry has faced a number of challenges over the last few years and these new roles have been so few and far between.
This is your chance to work in a fantastic global company as the Events Manager for the company. The role will come will possible options to travel to events worldwide - such as Singapore, Portugal, Dubai and many other places. You will be working within the consumer brand sector with associations in the automotive and sport industry.
- As the Events Manager you will be largely office based in Newton-Le-Willows with an element of work from home flexibility as well as attendance trade shows, events and meetings. As the Events Manager you will doing this through managing customer experience trips from inception to execution, including pitching new ideas to the senior management team on experiential customer engagement concepts. As well as working with the senior management team to develop and execute an annual plan which enables the organisation to deliver exceptional brand events, partner events, and customer trips both in the UK and abroad.
Key experience/ skills:
- Experience in managing and hosting small to mid-size and large scale corporate/customer events
- Experience in managing and hosting trade show events
- Energetic and passionate about driving sales and building customer relationships
- Exceptional organisational and planning skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- An enthusiasm for events within the automotive and sporting sectors
- Willingness to travel (UK and abroad)
- Willingness to work outside of normal office hours as the events dictate
- Ability to work in a team and on own initiative.
If you are looking to join a company with an amazing, friendly working culture and you want a role with a bright future please make sure you apply!
Zachary Daniels is a Niche, National & International Recruitment Consultancy.
Specialising in Buying, Merchandising & Ecommerce Design, Technical, Wholesale & Production Finance HR & Talent H&S & Compliance Marketing, Digital & Technology Property & Centre Management Retail, Trade, Leisure & Wholesale Operations Senior Appointments & Exec Sales Supply Chain & Logistics Legal