Our client, a fantastic local business working within the creative industry, are currently recruiting a Sales Administration Assistant due to recent rapid growth. They are a fun and vibrant team who offer masses of progression and training long term, so if you are looking for a new challenge within an entry level role that will offer you fantastic training and career prospects then please apply today!
- Taking requests from customers via telephone and email, and preparing full quotes
- Sourcing of new products for enquiries - training will be provided on how to do this!
- Liaising with suppliers
- Ordering and distributing of samples
- Creating presentations for clients
- Provide order instructions to the Production Team
- Updating the CRM (Customer Relationship Management System)
- Work closely with the Marketing and Design Team
- Assisting the Finance Department with any invoice queries
- Supporting the Account Managers with any ad hoc tasks as required
The ideal candidate:
- Graduates with no commercial experience and an interest in working within a progressive role will be ideal
- A Level leavers with 6 months to 1 years admin or customer service would also be ideal
- Must be a confident communicator and able to prioritise workload
- Good IT skills and able to pick up new systems quickly
This is a smashing opportunity that would give hungry and career driven candidates a great foot in the door with a company that will support and nurture you to become successful and progress within your department.
We are an independent recruitment agency who are celebrating our 40th year of supporting local candidates find local opportunities. Based centrally in both Uxbridge & Windsor we offer permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and the West London region.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations please be advised that when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice.