What Will You Do?
You will be responsible for the maintenance and repair of electromechanical drives, sensors and automated machinery while working with maintenance and engineers to install and evaluate electromechanical systems to support the manufacturing process.
What Do You Need?
You will need to have prior knowledge of troubleshooting and repairing CNC manufacturing equipment, PLCs, motor controls and mechanical assemblies as well as knowledge of programming PLC's, HMI's as well as PC based systems a plus
You will posess knowledge of working with three phase power as well as a variety of different control voltages a must and will have the ability to use all shop tools
You will also have the ability to use all testing and measuring equipment and tools required to maintain or repair electromechanical control systems
You should be proficient in:
- PLC Troubleshooting Skills
- Creating Preventive Maintenance Plans
- Electrical Troubleshooting Skills
- Mechanical Troubleshooting Skills
- Troubleshooting Industrial Automation Equipment
- PLC Programming Experience
- PLC Wiring Experience
- Troubleshooting CNC Machines
- Experience in a Manufacturing Environment
Machines & technologies you'll use:
- Servo Motors
- Measurement Gauges
- Programmable Logic Controller (PLC)