Our client, a local authority based in Coalville are looking for an Electrical Team Leader to join their team. This is on a temporary ongoing contract basis.
The purpose of the role is to:
- Be the Electrical responsible person on behalf of the council
- Managing the utilisation of all available resources for the designated part(s) of the home improvement service, including labour, materials, plant, vehicles and equipment, contractors and sub-contractors to satisfactorily complete work increase the teams productivity.
- To register as the Electrical Qualifying Supervisor with the NICEIC and to ensure the councils registration is maintained. To act as the lead during any NICEIC inspections.
- Carry out surveys for Home Improvement works to establish the scope of work required, materials to order and labour requirements.
- Work with the service support team to ensure all work is programmed effectively and completed work achieves performance deadlines.
- Organise and carry out post inspections for all Home Improvement works to ensure all necessary work has been completed and the correct quality has been reached.
- Regularly manage and evaluate performance of repairs operatives against the agreed range of KPI's.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following competencies/attributes;
- City and Guilds 2365, or equivalent
- 2382 incorporating the latest Edition of the Wiring Regulations, or equivalent
- City and Guilds 2391 Electrical Inspection and Testing Certificate
The client is looking to move quickly with appointing to this position. If this position sounds of interest, please email a copy of your up to date CV to or call Jack at Service Care Construction on .Not interested in this role but know somebody who could be? Refer a friend today and receive up to £250 per referral if they are successfully placed by SC Construction!