We are currently seeking an Electrical Engineer to join our Corporate, Health, and Science Practice in Jacksonville, Florida.
At RS&H, we turn our "Clients" vision into reality with innovative, practical, engineering solutions for the largest Corporations and Healthcare Networks in the world. The position will work closely with our engineers and architects as part of a multi-discipline design team. Additionally, the candidate will complement our current team with RS&H client responsibilities. The candidate will be part of a team that serves clients in markets such as Healthcare and Office/Workplace primarily but also in Mission Critical, Financial, and Warehouse/Distribution.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Serve as Lead Project Engineer and/or Project Manager for our work in Jacksonville
- Coordinate project recommendations and work with our full-service team of Architects, Engineers and Program Managers
- Help develop and hire a team of engineers for future growth
- Mentor and provide leadership to junior Engineers on staff
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Electrical Engineering from an accredited university
- 4+ year's of electrical engineering work experience in building design in an A/E firm
- Currently holds PE license
- Working knowledge of NEC and other NFPA codes
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD 2010 and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Experience working on Building and site design
- Experience with REVIT
- Ability to participate in business development, marketing, and client coordination
- Financial, Workplace, Industrial, Healthcare or AHCA experience
- Working knowledge with generators and UPS design
- Experience with managing staff
- Ability to travel on a limited basis
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Medical and Dental
- Click Here for Full Benefits Information
If this sounds like the role for you and you're ready to join an amazing team, please apply.
Our team designs facilities for clients in the Corporate, Healthcare, Science, and Technology industries. By working with our clients and listening to their needs, we gather a deep understanding of their desired outcomes, practicing creativity and innovation along the way. Become part of a team that's redefining client service and success in a rapidly changing world.
RS&H provides fully integrated architecture, engineering, and consulting services to help clients realize their most complex facility and infrastructure projects for land, air, and space. We are committed to bringing extraordinary solutions to our clients through the promise of imagination, ingenuity, and innovation. With a tradition of excellence that began in 1941, we are consistently ranked among the nation's top 100 design firms. We attribute our success to an unwavering commitment to our core values of: integrity, quality service, business success and valuing associates.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.