As a motivated person, you will come in and take our marketing forward, develop a real foodie community around the brand, and reach and retain new customers both wholesale and retail.
Reporting to and working alongside a board-level Marketing Director, the candidate will be responsible for developing & managing the entire marketing strategy of the company and specifically for the brands we represent. We are looking for a competent, driven, and dynamic individual who has the desire to take ownership of the role and play an integral part in the growth & development of the company.
- Responsible for developing & implementing the marketing strategy & management of multiple brands represented by the company
- Manage all marketing for the company & activities within the marketing department
- Establishing & monitoring the company's marketing budget as well as the budget for individual brands
- Reporting on KPI's and overall return on investment
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns
- Preparing online, print & in-store marketing campaigns
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of marketing communications
- Liaising with suppliers and their marketing departments
- Coordinate activities such as trade shows, in-store & event samplings & cooking demonstrations
- Develop & manage social media strategy in order to grow brand communities.
- A good understanding of SEO, PPC & Paid Social.
- Degree in Marketing and/or CIM qualification is preferred • Previous experience in a similar role & industry sector
- Strong project management/organisational skills.
- Up to date knowledge of marketing best practice and an eye for creative marketing opportunities.
- Good knowledge of Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Be able to effectively present and communicate marketing plans to the board & brand owners
- Strong commercial aptitude