- Are you a manger looking for your next challenge? for a role that will offer you heaps of progression?
- Do you want to work for a company with exciting growth plans?
If so, read on!
An eCommerce business, based in Blackpool, are in hyper year on year growth mode with no signs of slowing down. As such, a new CEO has been appointed, who has a rich history in scaling businesses. An Online Trading Manager is needed to join the team to operate across the own brand and Amazon channels.
Whats on offer?
- £35,000-£45,000 basic salary dependent on experience
- 25 days holiday + bank holiday
- Free parking
- Progression and development opportunities
- Heaps of autonomy
- Deliver or exceed all relevant targets and key performance metrics, including sales, profit, order conversation and average order value
- Manage the product merchandising on the company's websites, fully optimising visitor conversion and AOV, to maximise sales and product visibility across on-site search, navigation, category pages, landing pages etc
- Effectively manage site navigation and product attributes to improve UX, maximise sales, conversion and AOV
- Work with key personnel (including Agencies) to ensure product pages are fully optimised for search and conversion
- Responsible for the company's marketplace accounts (Amazon, eBay etc), maximising expose on each platform to continually increase sales
- Successfully manage all on-site tools to build profitable customer journeys, eg. search, merchandising, personalisation, testing etc
NB: This role is based 5 days a week in the Blackpool HQ.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.