Role: Dynamics 365 CRM Support Analyst
Location: 100% Remote Working (WFH) or London / Birmingham
Salary: £60,000 Plus Benefits
Tech: CRM Dynamics 365 / D365, SQL, PowerApps, Power BI, O365, Sharepoint
Due to planned expansion & development, the company are looking for a talented D365 / Dynnamics CRM Support Engineer / Analyst with experience of supporting Dynamics 365 CRM. This role will involve a combination 2nd & 3rd Line Support both remotely (at home) with occasional travel to London or Birmingham.
Due to the nature of this role, you also will be an excellent communicator at all levels. If you believe you are a good match for this role, please apply for immediate consideration.
Key skills for this role:
- 2nd Line Support Dynamics 365 CRM
- Developing Workflows, Reports & dashboards
- Service Management (ITIL)
- High level problem solving
- Dynamics 365 Training
The role includes:
- An attractive & above market rate starting salary
- A chance to learn new technologies & techniques
- Company benefits
- A fun, dynamic working environment.
- Excellent career progression
- Salary re-views
- Attractive holiday entitlement
- 100% remote working / WFH / Remote working
This role is UK based and will require occasional visits to sites in either London or Birmingham. We welcome applications from candidates located throughout the UK who are willing to carry our occasional office visits.
Know a friend who's a perfect fit? Share this advert with them!
Key Skills: 2nd Line Support, CRM Dynamics 365 / D365, SQL, PowerApps, Power BI, O365, Sharepoint