Our client is a fast-growing estate of Urban Playgrounds across the UK. Their people are our most important ambassadors for the brand, and our client works hard to ensure they have people on the team who can provide the best possible experience to everyone who walks through their door.
Our client are looking for a full-time Duty Manager at their brand new Liverpool site to join their growing and dynamic management team; Working in a fast-paced environment this exciting opportunity would suit a multiskilled duty manager with a background in hospitality, who is looking to develop and advance in their career.
The role of Duty Manager will be extremely 'hands on' with duties including the following:
- Supporting the senior management in all areas of the park.
- Lead from the front and report directly into the Operations manager or General Manager.
- Building and motivating a high-energy, high-performance team
- Ensuring all aspects of Health and Safety are adhered to at all times.
- Reporting and understanding of financial figures and daily sales
- Able to implement strategies and processes for the park.
- Opening and closing the park - ensuring that the park runs smoothly throughout its opening hours.
- Always maintaining the highest standards and cleanliness throughout the park.
- Delivering outstanding customer service skills.
- Support staff in the professional execution of their duties
- Responsible for ensuring that all cash handling procedures are adhered to in line with company policies whilst on duty.
- Be confident and proficient in using the booking system and able to process, amend and troubleshoot problems and queries.
- Take a lead in ensuring park maintenance/safety and repair is reported and addressed promptly.
1+ years of duty management or senior supervisory experience is essential.
Experience in hospitality sector is desirable but not essential.
Must be a self-starter, have an adaptable nature and desire to succeed.
Must have understanding and experience of aspects within health and safety
Must be a confident and clear communicator who is able to deal with staff and customers in a professional and courteous manner.
Must be able to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
Available to work weekends
Ability to deliver and maintain high standards of guest experience, service and satisfaction.
A first aid qualification is desirable but full training can be arranged.