ABOUT US - MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE
Deputy Manager - Gloucester - BRAND NEW STORE!
Pawnbroking may not be at the top of everyone s list for their next career move. But, perceptions can be deceiving and there s a lot more to us than meets the eye.
We ve been around for a long time (over 125 years) and have built a reputation as a community based financial services provider. In fact, we are the largest pawnbroker in the UK. We re also a major high street retailer with a presence in over 260 high streets and are growing our e-commerce and social commerce focus.We offer exciting challenges and the ability to build your career in a supportive environment that encourages growth and embraces diverse thinking.
- Have experience in a team leader or deputy manager role.
- Have excellent relationship building skills. A drive to mentor and support your colleagues.
- Enjoy working in a busy environment.
- Have a proven track record of working in either retail or financial services.
- Be flexible - some weekend work will be required
We promise to invest in you, to help you advance your career and be part of a team that makes difference to the communities we work in. Everyone who joins us benefits from:
- Quarterly performance-related bonus (up to £2k per annum).
- 22 days holiday (increasing with length of service) and the flexibility to buy and sell days.
- Up to 25% discount on our amazing range of new and pre-loved jewellery and watches.
- Pension and life assurance.
- A training package designed for you and mentoring to make sure you continue to progress in your career.
- An annual loan for your parking permit or season ticket to help your commute to work.
- The option to take part in our cycle to work scheme.
- The chance to be involved in our charity partnership with Fareshare UK.
- The opportunity to buy and sell holiday
Salary increase on successful completion of training.
This is for the BRAND NEW H&T STORE IN GLOUCESTER!!!
WE CELEBRATE YOU!We believe it s the uniqueness of our people which sets us apart. We celebrate that our teams are made up of colleagues from all cultures, backgrounds and walks of life. We welcome diverse experiences. We have an open mind to everything we do and value people who think differently and embrace change.