Pyramid8 are working with an expert telecommunications company who are looking for an additional member to join their team as a Customer Service Advisor.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is customer service driven, well organised and wants to exceed within an expanding business.
We are looking to speak to people who are from a telephone customer service background, who have a can-do attitude, who are willing to learn and progress within this role.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Deliver an outstanding level of customer service including dealing with customer queries via telephone and emails.
- Keep CRM system up to date.
- Liaise with internal departments, 3rd party partners, clients, and carriers to ensure that the order process runs smoothly.
- Co-ordinate new projects, providing regular feedback & updates to customers and account managers.
- Be the first point of contact for customers including but not limited to, dealing with equipment ordering, deliveries and appointing both in-house and 3rd party engineering source when necessary.
- Keep account managers and customers updated with the progress of their/customers' orders and faults.
For this role you must
- Have telephone customer service experience
- Be enthusiastic
- Be well organised
- Be able to multitask
- Have experience in working on in house CRM systems