Our client hasan exciting opportunity for a Customer Care Manager to work within the Building Division, as part of the Northern Customer Care Team, within the Edinburgh area. You will join us on a full-time, permanent basis, and in return, you will receive a competitive salary.
As the UK market leading Kitchen, Bedroom and Bathroom fitted furniture manufacturer, they have had unsuppressed growth over the last 40 years, with an emphasis on providing a high standard of products and service. They are currently seeking the very best people, to further strengthen their position within the industry by appointing dedicated individuals to share in their success.
The key responsibilities of their Customer Care Manager will include:
- Managing the resolution of reported product / installation issues.
- Co-ordinating employed labour force and ensuring their quality of workmanship is of a high standard.
- Attending regular review meetings with our customers.
- Ensuring area performance targets are achieved.
- Administrative duties in accordance with the role.
To meet the requirements of their Customer Care Manager you must have:
- Experience of working within fast track building processes and the furniture industry.
- Knowledge of installations.
- A hands-on approach and determination.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational, numerical and time management skills
- Experience of managing people.
- A willingness to learn on your feet.
As their Customer Care Manager, you will be:
- Able to communicate confidently with people at all levels.
- Self-motivated and willing to work as part of a dynamic team
- Able to working under pressure to maintain deadlines
- Computer literate
- Personally presentable at all times.
This position will be rewarded with a competitive salary. In order for your application to be taken further please state your required salary.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you and you d like to become their Customer Care Managerthen please click apply today - don t miss out, they d love to hear from you!