We have part time Customer Advisor opportunities to join our Pavers team in Shepton Mallett, on a 8 or 10 hour per week contract. You ll need good availability as the role will include a mixture of weekend and weekday working.
What we look for in a Customer Advisor
We are looking for friendly, engaging, and positive people who want to give an amazing service experience to all our customers. You will deliver consistently high levels of customer service, advising on shoe care, handbags, and accessories to compliment a customer s needs, offering genuine, honest, and knowledgeable advice on our all products. You will be the reason that customers want to come back again and again to our stores.
Are you passionate about achieving sales targets and finding just the right products for your customers? Do you have a can do attitude to try new things, hit sales targets and enjoy working in a fast paced and fun environment?
We will give you full training and support to ensure you succeed in your role, you don t need prior experience, but the right attitude and behaviours are a must.
If this sounds like you then we could be the perfect fit!
Pay for a Customer Advisor
£9.65 per hour 21+ (18-20 £7.85 per hour & 16-17 £6.25 per hour)
Opportunity to increase your pay by completing our in-house next steps training programme to £9.90 per hour 21+ (18-20 £8.10 per hour & 16-17 £6.45 per hour)
Benefits you will receive as a Customer Advisor
- Generous Staff Discount some of which can be used by family and friends!
- Holiday Entitlement which increases with service
- Company Contribution Pension
- Access to the Pavers Foundation: an employee-led grant application and charitable giving scheme
- Access to the Pavers Academy: providing career pathways to support our colleagues through online learning, face to face courses, apprenticeship, professional qualifications, and mentoring programmes
- Access to wellbeing and financial support through RetailTRUST
Why You Should Join Us
- We are a successful, highly profitable, family run business which has been trading for over 50 years. We have over 170 stores across the UK and Ireland and own the Jones Bootmaker and Herring Shoes brands.
- We always try and do the right thing by our people and in 2021 were recognised as one of the Top 10 Retailers in the country by Best Companies.
- In 2021 we became the first major retailer to achieve Carbon Neutral status and since 2018 we have donated over £2.2m to the Pavers Foundation, providing grants for important causes in the areas of health, education, and community.
- We provide great jobs in a supportive family environment for our people. We know that without our colleagues there is no business, and so the better we look after you, the better service you will provide our customers.
If this sounds like the kind of business you d like to join, we d love to hear from you - please apply today for the role of Customer Advisor!