Showcase your passion towards customer service within a well-established, caring organisation. Provide support to the authority and its service users in a role that will lead you into a new career!In the Customer Advisor job, you will be:
- First point of contact for all customers requiring housing advice and support
- Responding to any requests, queries or complaints, offering a range of solution options, advice and referring to other services
- Administering applications and supporting customers through the full process
- Providing and assisting with general administration activities including monitoring, updating and maintaining records or supporting the timely communication to others (for example letters, mail shots etc).
- Assisting colleagues across the service in providing information and responding to complex case enquiries from external support
To be considered for the Customer Advisor job you must have:
- Previous experience working within a customer focused environment
- Ability to communicate in Welsh fluently - ideally 1st language (essential)
- Knowledge and experience of office practices
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft Office packages
- Initiative and ability to work independently making well-judged decisions
- Accuracy and attention to detail in data entry
- Interpersonal skills, to deal sensitively, calmly and professionally with customers experiencing difficulties
- Planning, prioritising and organising skills
This is a permanent, full-time vacancy working 37 hours per week and is based in Abergele. In return you will receive an annual salary of £20,838 plus company benefits which include UK Healthcare and various pension schemes. If you are an ambitious individual looking for your next challenge then we would love to hear from you today!Supertemps Limited is acting on behalf of our client as an employment agency.