GXO Logistics Supply Chain Inc.
Here at GXO, we're recruiting for a Credit Analyst to join our finance team in Northampton. This position will support our European division by preparing the credit analysis on trade applications, write ups and summaries along with recommendations to the Divisional Credit Manager and performing the annual reviews of credits.
Pay, benefits and more:
We're able to offer a competitive salary, which will be discussed during a telephone interview. In addition, we offer 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), as well as the option to buy additional days. You'll have access to a variety of high street discounts, as well as a cycle to work scheme, a workplace pension and many other perks.
What you'll do on a typical day:
- Completing thorough, in-depth analysis of new credit requests, credit change requests, renewals and annual relationship reviews
- Recommending risk rating changes as they arise - always ensuring quality, consistency and compliance for all assessments
- Prepare spreadsheets, reports, summaries and opinions for briefing papers on new, renewal and existing contracts
- Ensuring that all credit files are complete and identifying any documentation deficiencies and reporting back on your findings
What you need to succeed at GXO:
- Able to understand financial data (Balance Sheets, Income Statements, Cash Flow Statements, Financial Ratios, etc.)
- A thorough understanding of credit analysis
- Meticulous attention to detail - double and triple checking will come as 2nd nature to you!
- You'll have the ability to remain calm and composed under pressure and in stressful situations
We enginer faster, smarter, leaner supply chains