Be part of something great Maximus is a global organisation that specialises in providing health and employment services to millions of people every year. Here in the UK we employ around 5,000 people across the country to deliver services that have a profound impact on people's lives. From assessments and health services to employability programmes and specialist support, we do work that matters with people who care. Job Summary
Contact Centre Advisor deals with queries from clients and customers in a caring, courteous and professional manner; takes initiative with the time management and organisational skills to meet deadlines. Essential Job Duties
Education and Experience Requirements
- Provides a single point of contact for customers' enquiries.
- Takes ownership & responsibility for calls - from initial contact, through to resolution.
- Deals with all customer calls in a professional and courteous manner to ensure excellent customer relationship.
- Follows scripted procedures to ensure all calls are answered in an accurate and consistent manner.
- Offers advice and guidance to customers, where appropriate.
- Ensures all information taken from calls is accurately logged onto the system; and where necessary, referred on appropriately for action.
- Attention to detail.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work within a targeted driven environment.
- Excellent Customer Service skills - particularly on telephone.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Good interpersonal skills - able to establish and build good working relationships.
- Good analytical & problem solving skills.
- IT literate and good keyboard skills.
- Good organisation and time management skills.
- Self motivator; able to work as a team as well.
- Previous experience and understanding of using Siebel or another call management system preferred.
- Ability to act as a reference point for less experienced staff - support and train new employees.
MAXIMUS is committed to developing, maintaining and supporting a culture of equality and diversity in employment in which our employees as well as candidates for employment are treated equitably. We understand that a diverse workforce adds to our competitive advantage; and as such, we aim to ensure that job applicants do not receive less favourable treatment on the grounds of sex, race, marital status, disability, age, Part-Time or fixed term contract status, sexual orientation or religion, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements that cannot be shown to be justifiable. Advertisements for posts will include sufficiently clear and accurate information to enable potential applicants to assess their own suitability for the post.Where reasonable, MAXIMUS will review and consider adjustments for those applicants who express a requirement for them during the recruitment process.