One of the UK's most successful, award-winning Financial Planning groups has partnered with Vision-FS Recruitment to find a suitable Compliance Associate for its rapidly expanding team. The 30-year old business specialises in giving expert retirement advice to it's vast number of clients across the UK.
Reporting to the Adviser Support Section Leader, the Compliance Associate's core function is to review and assess the quality of evidence within the client's records in respect to the suitability and compliance across Investments, Insurance and Mortgage products.
The Compliance Associate's daily duties will include:
- To review client files to confirm suitability and good consumer outcomes and adherence to regulatory and Company requirements and identify and require remedial action from members firms where necessary.
- To identify any breaches or misconduct by firms and individual and report any training/compliance failures to the section leader.
- To provide feedback and prepare action plans for firms and individuals following any assessment of client advice.
- To provide guidance to firms and individuals in setting up and maintaining good record keeping practices in relation to advice and services deliver to clients.
- To provide feedback to other departments within the Company and to take remedial action to ensure that satisfactory relationships are maintained between the Company and the individual or firm.
- Provide technical and product specific support to advisers.
- If tasked with handling a consumer complaint, be fair and impartial throughout the process and act in accordance with regulatory requirements and in-house procedures.
The successful candidate for the Compliance Associate vacancy will receive:
- Up to £42,000 (if candidate is Level 4 qualified)
- Up to £36,500 (if candidate is Level 3 qualified)
- Discretionary annual bonus
- 23 days' annual leave (rising to 25)
- Pension (3% employee/5% company)
- Health insurance
- Death in Service (4 x salary)
- Free parking
- Career progression
Suitable candidates interested in the Compliance Associate vacancy will have the following criteria:
- Level 4 qualified OR Level 3 qualified
- Strong knowledge required of FCA rules plus other bodies such as JMLSG, FATF, ICO
- Performing a similar Compliance role OR working as a Paraplanner OR working as a Financial Advisor
If you are happy to apply for this position, please click on the Apply button and attach an updated copy of your CV.
Vision-FS Recruitment is a leading London City based Financial Services Recruitment business and cover the entire UK market. Vision-FS Recruitment was founded to specialise within the IFA/Wealth Management, Private Banking and Employee Benefits Recruitment.