Apply for this job now
Commission Sales Associate - Guaranteed Base
- Pleasant Dale, Nebraska
- Job Type
- 1 Sep 2022
Apply for this job now
Commission-based pay structure with guaranteed minimum - no draw. Full-Time Income Average of $48,000 with potential to earn up to six figures! Position requires the availability of nights, weekends, and holidays with set schedule providing days off during the week.
Sales Associate Job Highlights
* Full Benefits Package: Medical, Dental, Vision, and more
* 401K Retirement and Profit Sharing
* Tuition Reimbursement, Career Development, and Advancement Opportunities
* Up to 3 weeks of paid time off in your first year, plus 24 hours of PTO given on first day
* Potential Franchise Ownership
* Free DashPass by DoorDash
* Generous Merchandise Discount
Sales Associate Job Duties
The Sales Associate enthusiastically facilitates the sale, checkout and delivery processes and ensures a positive Slumberland shopping experience for our customers.
* Equipped and confident in utilizing effective communication techniques to engage, build rapport, inform, persuade, and entertain customers to assist in driving sales
* Become a subject matter expert on the products and services offered, practicing selling strategies, and achieve sales objectives set by the leadership team
* Passionate about customer experience with the ability to manage difficult situations and cultivate loyalty and satisfaction through exceptional service and support
* Participate in balancing the store's daily financial transactions, validate and remedy customers' accounts by processing payments and refunds
Embark on a rewarding, life-long, lucrative career with Slumberland! Slumberland is a family-owned company, ranking within the top 20 for both furniture and bedding retailers in the nation.
Find out why 92% of employees feel cared for by their leaders and are proud to work here. At Slumberland, you'll find a friendly, supportive environment where we share the common goal of providing an exceptional customer experience and quality furniture for a great price!
Sales Associate Job Requirements
* Availability to work nights, weekends and holidays.
* High school diploma or GED; Post-secondary education preferred
* General working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Point of Sale System
* Ability to act as a self-starter who is motivate to succeed and reach performance objectives
* Proven interpersonal and communication skills to engage with staff, customers, and vendors
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
- Job Reference: 701297598-2
- Date Posted: 1 September 2022
- Recruiter: Slumberland Furniture
- Location: Pleasant Dale, Nebraska
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Sales & Marketing
- Job Type: Permanent