As Cloud Consultant, Cloud Adoption Services you will be responsible to define cloud strategies, migration roadmaps and build cloud governance models. You will help our global customers to successfully adopt public cloud to support their strategic goals.
- Help customers shape their journey to adopting Amazon Web Services, Azure or Google Cloud Platform and provide them with technical and strategic guidance to accelerate their cloud transformation.
- Lead customer engagements from pre-sales to delivery and act as link between the customer, sales and technical project team.
- Conduct customer workshops to understand technology and business drivers and present technical concepts.
- Work with our Product Managers to continuously improve our Cloud Adoption portfolio providing insights on customer projects and market trends.
- Advise on technology and strategic vision, define cloud adoption and migration strategies and hand-off to architect and migration teams.#
We are looking for someone with an entrepreneurial spirit who is keen to make a positive impact for our customers. You are passionate about supporting enterprises to adopt public cloud. In addition, you ideally bring the following with you:
- A university degree in computer science or a related degree
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience with public cloud technologies (AWS, Azure or GCP)
- A deep technical understanding of public cloud technologies and practical experience in public cloud adoption and migration
- Experience with advocating and implementing Cloud Adoption Frameworks on AWS, Azure or GCP and other meaningful best practices
- Familiarity with application discovery tools and cloud migration software is asset but not essential
- A can-do attitude which helps you to stand out in a fail fast culture
- Very high motivation and the ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
- Passion to work in a global and diverse organisation and environment
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (spoken and written English)