Our client, a highly regarded insurance company are currently seeking to appoint a dedicated Claims Team Leader to lead and motivate a busy team of Motor Claims Handlers. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a leading business that recognise potential and promote from within.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Proactively lead and motivate a team of claims handlers to achieve team objectives.
- Challenge current work procedures and recommend cost effective process improvements or developments that improve productivity, customer service or staff satisfaction.
- Ensure excellent customer service is delivered to and on behalf of clients.
- Act as a contact point for clients on a day-to-day basis
- Lead and develop team members to reach their potential
- Deliver a cost-effective service within budgeted costs
- Continually improve employee satisfaction
Key Skills & Experience Required:
- Experience leading and motivating an Insurance Claims Team is preferred but not essential
- An aptitude for people management with the ability to motivate and drive performance on a consistent basis.
- The ability to resolve complex customer problems/issues/complaints, and a strong understanding of customer service processes and systems.
- Must have strong knowledge of the insurance industry
- Computer Literate with good understanding of Microsoft packages, including Word and Excel
For further detail on this and other roles please make sure you visit our website now or call our team to discuss career opportunities available