As Project Manager, you will manage all aspects of site development projects including design, approval, and construction. Additional responsibilities include workload allocation of technical staff members, maintaining existing client relationships, and assisting with the preparation of proposals. You will manage project timelines, budgets, and client expectations.
As Project Manager, you must effectively communicate with KBJW clients, contractors, and jurisdictional authorities throughout the duration of site development projects. You will collaborate with other team services, including Land Surveying, Planning, Environmental, Geotechnical, and Construction Management. In addition, you will have the opportunity to receive the training and gain the necessary experience to take your career to the next level.
- BS Civil Engineering
- Professional Engineers license
- 10+ years of design experience related to site development
- Experience in business development and client interaction
- The ability to work collaboratively with other team members and clients
- Demonstrate strong organizational, communication and computer skills
- Autodesk Civil 3D Proficient
Offers interesting projects, a friendly atmosphere, professional development, and the opportunity to become a part of the KBJW family. In return, what we are looking for is a willingness to work hard, solve problems and a desire to come grow with us.
We offer a competitive wage and a complete benefits package, including 401(k), medical and dental plans, profit-sharing, and opportunities for professional growth.