Novant Health is seeking a CRNA to grow and develop within a professional setting. Team members utilize skills obtained through additional training, education and/or experience in the provision of anesthesia care to patients who present with complex and unique anesthetic requirements. Come join a remarkable team where quality care meets quality service, in every dimension, every time. #JoinTeamAubergine #NovantHealth
Let Novant Health be the destination for your professional growth.
At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities. Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to our exciting career opportunities.
- Education: BSN, MSN, DNP, and/or graduate diploma level certification, required. Graduate from both an Accredited School of Nursing and School of Nurse Anesthesia. Certified by the National Board of Certification and Recertification for Nurse Anesthetist (NBCRNA) as a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) and recognized by the state of practice as a CRNA, required. Must meet minimum continuing education requirements every four years of the NBCRNA.
- Experience: Previous experience is not necessary. Four to six week orientation period for new graduates (working with preceptor) is required. Orientation period for experienced providers will depend on previous experience and clinical skills.
- Licensure/Certification/Registration: Current RN licensure in appropriate state, required. BLS, ACLS, and PALS required. Current CRNA endorsement in appropriate state, required.
- Additional skills required: Must have extensive knowledge of current anesthetic agents, techniques, drugs and equipment. Has knowledge and skills necessary to modify the anesthetic care suitable to patient age. Must have considerable ability to make independent decisions, sometimes under stress, and to maintain a professional demeanor with patients, coworkers and physicians.
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No Harm".