We Are Hiring:
Join our Ascension Borgess Hospital Team as a Certified Nursing Assistant - Short Term Option!
Work Schedule: Rotating schedule per unit need. 12 week contracts. Full time during those 12 weeks.
What You Will Do:
Assist with patient care activities.
- Assist with procedures ordered by physician and supervised by a Registered Nurse (RN).
- Accommodate patients with tending to personal care, activities of daily living and transfers/transport.
- Report findings or changes in physical, mental and emotional conditions to nursing staff.
- Assist with keeping patient rooms clean and orderly.
What You Will Need:
Licensure / Certification / Registration:
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date required.
- Nurse Aide credentialed from the Michigan Nurse Aide Registry obtained prior to hire date or job
transfer date. Any issuing authority accepted required.
- Basic Life Support preferred.
- High school diploma or GED required.
2 years Direct Patient Care experience preferred.
Why Join Our Team:
Ascension Michigan employs over 20,000 compassionate caregivers across 16 hospitals and hundreds of related healthcare facilities. Our care teams are dedicated to providing spiritually centered, holistic care which sustains and improves the health of the communities we serve. We provide generous paid time off for work-life balance, a collaborative work environment, professional development opportunities and more to help our associates flourish personally and professionally. If you are looking for a rewarding career in healthcare, we invite you to apply today.
When you join Ascension, you join a team of over 150,000 individuals across the country committed to a Mission of serving others and providing compassionate, personalized care to all. Our inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career coaches and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and tools that team members can use to create a rewarding career path. In fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance alone to support associate growth and development. If you are looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in your community, we invite you to join our team today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer:
Ascension Borgess is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all associates and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the EEO is the Law poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
This Ministry does not participate in E-Verify and therefore cannot employ STEM OPT candidates.