White Sands, a HumanGood life plan community (CCRC) in beautiful La Jolla, CA, is seeking Full Time CNA's for our Health Center and Wellness Clinic. As the largest nonprofit owner/operator of senior living communities in California and one of the largest in the country, we are more than just a place to work. We are here to ensure that our residents are provided with every opportunity to become their best selves as they define it, and this begins with YOU. You would develop awareness of residents' interests and needs and assist residents to maximize their independence. You would help create a safe environment in which to provide care.
PM SHIFTS (2:30 PM - 10:30 PM) (4 ON/2 OFF) - $21/HR.
Join us and see what HumanGood has to offer!
You would be responsible for assisting our residents with their activities of daily living which include:
- Engaging in our philosophy for Person-Directed Care ;
- Providing effective and courteous service to all residents, family members, guests, and team members; is clear in communication and handles conflicts appropriately;
- Promoting and protecting the rights of each resident;
- Engaging residents in participation in daily activities including desired hygiene, grooming, and mobility;
- Being proactive in organizing care and alerting the Interdisciplinary Team (IDT) to needed changes in resident's plan of care;
- Identifying the resident's needs, wants, and preferences, and encourage autonomy of residents in decision-making;
- Working in collaboration with others to ensure each resident has the necessary supplies, equipment, materials, and recourses to continue to pursue interests individually, or in cooperation with others;
- Accurately reporting unusual symptoms and problems of residents to supervisor;
- Attending and actively participating in training sessions and meetings as appropriate;
You would display behavior that supports the mission, vision, behaviors and values of HumanGood.
The health and safety of our team members and residents is our top priority and with the increasing spread of variants of COVID-19, it is critical that we do all we can to protect one another from this disease.
Where legally permissible, a new hire may begin working after showing proof of their first dose of a one-dose COVID vaccination regimen or their second dose of a two-dose COVID vaccination, or proof of a vaccination appointment within 7 days of their start date. Exemptions based on religious beliefs and qualifying medical reasons will be considered.