Regional West Health Services is an independent, integrated health care delivery system based in Scottsbluff, Nebraska that is seeking talented Certified Nurse Assistants for the Medical Surgical Unit Night Shift from 6 p.m. to 6 a.m.
Our mission is a commitment to advancing the health and wellness of the individuals and communities we are honored to serve.
To serve this mission, you will be providing outstanding patient care while contributing to a culture of positivity and teamwork. This position would provide new and experienced CNAs with a solid foundation oF support and varied experience within the medical field.
As an RWHS Certified Nurse Assistant, you will:
- Assist the RN with admissions, dismissals, and transfers of patients
- Document observations, data collection, interventions, and care for patients
- Exhibit awareness of the needs of a diverse customer population
- Have great team support
- Receive Night Shift Differential Pay
- Have Flexible Scheduling
You may be a good fit if you:
- Are 16 years or older
- Are certified as a Nursing Assistant in the State of Nebraska
- Maintain American Heart Association's BLS for Healthcare Providers
We look forward to speaking with you.