Car Wash Shift Leader
Are you an energetic individual who effectively motivates others? This is for you! Step into a supervisory role at Hoffman Car Wash.
What you would do:
- Lead, mentor, and supervise team member for assigned shift.
- Open and closes the store in absence of manager.
- Deliver an exceptional customer experience by being friendly to customers and handling vehicles with extreme care.
- Troubleshoot any equipment issues onsite.
- Guide vehicles to enter the wash tunnel to ensure safety.
What are we looking for:
- Previous management/supervisory experience in a retail/customer service industry.
- Dependable and reliable individual with the flexibility to open and close the store consistently.
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service with a positive attitude.
- Ability to be active and on your feet in a fast-paced environment.
- Taking pride in your work and paying attention to detail.
- Working outdoors in varying temperatures and weather conditions.
What you would you get:
- $18 - $19 per hour.
- Benefits for eligible team members include health, dental, vision, 401K, PTO just to name a few.
- Career advancement opportunities.
- Free car washes and company discounts!
Hoffman Development Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. It provides employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex(including gender identity, pregnancy, sexual orientation) national/ethnic origin, age, marital status, familial status, disability, military status, predisposing genetic characteristics, being a victim of domestic violence, or any other status protected under state, federal or local law. Applicants must be authorized to work for ANY employer in the US. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of employment Visa at this time.