Are you passionate about customer service, specifically within the financial sector?
Do you want to work on behalf of some of the biggest names within the industry?
Then this role may be for you...
SS&C Technologies Holdings is the world's largest hedge fund and private equity administrator, as well as the largest mutual fund transfer agency. SS&C's unique business model combines end-to-end expertise across financial services operations with software and solutions to service even the most demanding customers in the financial services and healthcare industries.
Founded in 1986 and headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut, the company is home to 24,000+ employees across 100+ office locations in 40 countries globally.
Client Services Adviser - Inbound Calls
- Liaise with clients, Independent Financial Advisors, investors and financial institutions as a senior member of the Client Services Voice Team.
- Responsible for responding to customer queries on behalf of a number of high-profile brands including Standard Life, Virgin Money, Aberdeen Standard, BMO, Rathbones, Castlefield and Stanford de Land.
- Manages transactions relating to Unit Trusts, ISA's and a range of accounts for retail and corporate customers.
- Core point of contact for telephone banking team, proficient in processing customer queries relating to investment repurposes, switches and deposits, redemption valuations, probate instructions and account verification; amongst others.
- Confident in the delivery of customer care and transactional management on behalf of the customer brands. This involves administering multiple software programmes simultaneously such as FSU, FAST, AWD Contact & Connect, Bluedoor. Previous experience in DST and IFDS.
- Follows FSA regulatory guidelines whilst building rapport and relationships with customers and advisors • Consistently meets and exceeds the firm's service level agreements whilst maintaining accuracy and delivering excellence in customer care.
- Works as part of a team to continuously improve each brand's net promoter scores and is regularly appraised by client survey feedback.
If you are interested in this role, please apply via Reed and you will be contacted Via the phone to reconfirm interest.