The Recruitment Group
We're on the lookout for a Business Support Assistant to join our well-established client based in Bodicote.About the role:
As a Business Support Assistant, you will be responsible for:
- Identify and arrange Homes for Ukraine property inspections. Including host liaison, scheduling and signposting to other relevant services.
- Follow-up with Homes for Ukraine host required to implement property improvements, to check and record progress and compliance.
- Liaise with OCC and the Ukraine response network to trigger welfare checks and payments to newly arrived Homes for Ukraine guests.
- Use local data and the Foundry national database to identify potential Homes for Ukraine rematches, where the intended or established host/guest arrangement is no longer viable
- Co-Ordinate and liaise between hosts, guests, and council departments to facilitate and record Homes for Ukraine rematches.
- Provide technical and administrative support for the service
- Organise and coordinate campaigns and events as required.
- Carry out any other duties as directed from time to time consistent with responsibilities and grade of the post
The working hours as a Business Support Assistant are Monday to Friday 08:45am to 17:15pm £11.93 per hourAbout You:
- GCSE Maths and English or Equivalent
- Experience in an administrative role
- Knowledge of administrative systems and procedures
- Experience of managing budgets
For more information and to apply, get in touch with Morgan Dean at our Banbury branch on or click 'Apply Now' to submit your application.We wish you the best of luck in your job search!
If you would like to know how we will store and process your data, please visit gdpr-data-protection to read our GDPR Data Protection Statement.If you would like to know how we will store and process your data, please visit The Recruitment Groups home page to read our GDPR Data Protection Statement.