We have a fantastic opportunity for a Business Development and Marketing Executive to join a leading UK firm of accountants and business advisors.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Work closely with partners to challenge, develop and deliver strategic plans and initiatives with support from other people within the Practice Development team.
- Develop and implement targeted BD campaigns, working closely with the sales director.
- Ensure campaigns are engaging, focused and measured.
- Produce and optimise engaging content, including articles, reports and brochures.
- Support on bids, tenders and presentations.
- Focus on client retention and maximisation through client care.
- Manage and leverage data using the CRM system
- Support on internal marketing and cross-selling opportunities.
- Keep web and social media channels up-to-date and engaging.
- Manage events, including webinars.
- Support the brand, from firm-wide through to personal profiles.
- Research market opportunities and our competitors.
- Manage and monitor budgets and resource to ensure ROI.
- Influence and support PD team strategic priorities and initiatives.
- Collaborate with other members of the team to ensure an efficient, aligned approach, and sharing best practice and innovation.
Skills and Expertise:
- Good understanding of marketing and BD, both planning and delivering.
- Experience of working in a professional services firm, preferably accountancy or law.
- Confident in persuading, influencing and challenging, with the ability to work collaboratively.
- Enthusiastic and energetic, able to take the initiative, drive process and make things happen.
- Capable of managing multiple projects with an ability to be flexible ,prioritise and delegate.
- Knowledge of digital marketing and CRM systems.
- Good written communication with attention to detail.
- Effective communicator
- Good networking skills, good at quickly establishing relationships and trust.
- Fast learner with the ability to hit the ground running.
- Experience in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Teams.